Wood Ceilings, Planks & Panels
Bring a little nature inside with the warmth and beauty of WoodWorks wood ceilings. Combine the beauty of natural wood in a versatile line of panels, planks, clouds, and canopies available in standard, custom, and one-of-a-kind options.
WoodWorks ceilings are an excellent alternative to custom millwork that can prove to be unreliable, drive up project costs, and result in project delays. Offered in a variety of perforations and finishes- from real wood veneers to exotic species, WoodWorks ceilings offer many options to reflect your design intent.
Armstrong has harnessed the enduring, natural beauty of Australian-made wood in a range of ceiling panels, combining functionality with elegance and wide range of choice.
Woodworks Linear Planks
- Attractive linear visual
- Easy to install, pre-engineered grid and plank system – all from one supplier
- Acoustical performance for a more comfortable environment: NRC up to 0.80 with addition of Optra Black overlay panels
- Range of veneers and laminates
- Two standard plank widths; 80mm or 130mm, with 20mm reveals
- Ceiling or wall application
Woodworks - Square Edge, Tegular & Vector
- Wide range of standard solutions:
- Three veneer and three laminate finishes
- Install on standard Prelude XL 24mm Tee Suspension Grid for cost effectiveness and simplicity
- Three standard panel sizes
- Eighteen standard perforation options to enhance acoustical performance and design aesthetics
- Comprehensive range of perforation patterns to suit any design requirement